1.02.2009

Photobucket

Photobucket


i took some photos the other day using my mamiya. im still trying to get used to it. for some reason the focusing has been an issue. im still worried that it might be the camera, and really just hoping its not me. these two are my favorite from the shoot though. i think they turned out nice. i've recently been shooting into the sun a lot. i love how it can completely change a photo. you never know what its going to look like until you get them developed. its really exciting haha. im such a nerd.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Audra, this is Dean. Your Mom sent this link. Wow the photos are really good! I am concerned that the lense might be bad on that camera. Can you take it to a camera repair place where they can check the lense and camera? I will pay for you to get the camera checked because I am SO happy you are using it. Please let me know if you get it checked and what they say.

    Great work!
    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dean. and you dont have to do that! i mean you already gaave it to me. and i have brought it to a camera place in town. he didnt seem to concerned about it, but i dont really know if he knew for sure. i mean, i can focus it when im real close to the subject..its just further away. so it might be me haha.

    ReplyDelete